KKETS Adult Education Program (KAEP)
- Program Manager – Una Petten
- Program Assistant – Priscilla Jacob
- Social Development Officers – Ken Galloway
- Social Development Officer – Caitlin Fletcher
- Reception/Data Entry Clerk – Lucy Bois
- Finance Clerk – Shane Milanese –
- Student & Cultural Activities Coordinator- Malcolm Charles
The KIIKENOMAGA KIKENJIGEWEN Employment and Training Services, KKETS Adult Education Program (KAEP) is a one-of-a-kind education training program. It is a program specially designed for Matawa First Nation community members. This adult education program helps students to get their high school diploma and the academic credits they need to pursue college, university or skilled trades training.
Our program supports students both inside and outside the classroom. Therefore it is specific to individual learning styles, cultural, and emotional needs.
Furthermore, as a Matawa Member, KAEP can help you get the confidence and skills you need to succeed. As a result, you can expect a stress-free transition from education to training and to employment. Above all, you will be led to a career that is right for you.